TWO MONTHS WITHOUT SWEETS

strawberry shortcake cream cake recipe

Hi babes!
Hope you are all surviving this grey and boring Monday.
Today marks the day when a whopping two months has passed since the last time I had any sweets!!
Since New Years Eve I have not had any ice cream, cakes, cookies, no chocolate, candy, junk food meaning no french fries, onion rings, pizza etc, stopped drinking carbonated drinks including sparkling water,  no full fat chips/crisp (only lentil flour baked non fried “chips”), nothing unhealthy really. And also no alcohol.
As many of you loyal readers might remember I have been complaining on and off over my sugar/candy “addiction” and I decided it was time to put an end to that.

Since my health has become worse and worse in ways that I’m totally not in control over, nothing I can change or affect, I decided I wanted to do everything in my power to protect my health in every aspects I can.
Meaning food and lifestyle choices.
I’m now following an alkaline diet which is the best diet to follow to prevent any health conditions or diseases like diabetes, cancer etc etc.
I’m planning on writing a longer post about what an Alkaline lifestyle means but I will summarize it as short as I can.
The optimal Ph level for the body is 7.3, this is the Ph level when the body will function at it’s best and prevent diseases to grow. If the level goes below that diseases can grow and take hold in the body. For example cancer cells can’t grow in a high Ph level environment. So everything that has a low Ph level I’m not eating or consuming anymore. You are suppose to eat “high Alkaline foods” approx 80% of the time and the rest of the 20% you can eat whatever you like but avoid the worst low level Ph foods. Also called acid foods.
To mention a thing that are acid; Coffee, sugar, alcohol, meat, fish, chicken and dairy from cows (soy and almond milk is OK), sodas and sparkling water are among a few things to avoid.
Since I haven’t been able to excise at all the goal with this was not too loose weight but to just live a new healthy lifestyle. However if you would follow the Alkaline diet and combine it excises I’m sure amazing results can be achieved.

If any of you dolls want too I’m happy to share some of my amazing healthy and tasty food recipes here on the blog?
Healthy food does not need to be boring <3
Xx Louise

chocolate cake recipe tripe layer

Share:

3 Comments

  1. Marjorie 28/02/2017 / 11:52

    You are the strongest woman in the world!
    xx

  2. Thalia 01/03/2017 / 08:47

    Finns inga vetenskapliga belägg för att sådan kost skulle vara hälsosam. Vad är det för hälsoproblem du har haft? Det är inte alltid kosten som hjälper. Tyvärr. Finns många myter om att den ena eller andra kosthållningen ska förhindra cancer, MS, osv men vetenskapen ger inte mycket för det. ;)

    Förresten är de där linschipsen sånt lurendrejeri! Kryddan innehåller för det första helt vanligt socker + druvsocker. För det andra är majsstärkelse och majsmjöl något som snabbt förvandlas till socker i kroppen, släpper ut insulin = kroppen mår sämre. Kör hellre på egna grönkålschips du gör i ugnen med lite olivolja.

    Bara lite tips :)

    • Louise Adolphson 01/03/2017 / 03:15

      Linschipsen jag brukade köpa från London som nu finns i Sverige är faktiskt inte första ingrediensen socker. Här är länken http://www.eatreal.co.uk/quinoasundriedtomatoandroastedgarlicchips.html
      Jag tycker iaf att det är helt okej, äter man absolut inget annat onyttigt kan jag leva med att det är lite socker i kryddmixen haha :)

      Sedan finns det massvis med fakta som beskriver att äta basisk kost är de bästa, viss forskning som backar upp det också. fråga vilken specialistläkare, gärna magspecialist, så kommer de även kunna berätta mer för dig om kroppens ph värde. Alla produkter vi äter ha ett Ph värde, vårt blod har ett Ph värde, våra magsäckar har ett annat Ph värde.
      Det handlar bara om att äta så man håller ett bra Ph värde runt 7-7.5 inte svårare än så. Sedan blir de inga stora forskningar och tidningsartiklar om det då de inte finns några pengar att hämta i de vilket du säkert känner till, man kan inte ta patent på att äta basiskt kost så varför skulle någon forska i det?

      Det som däremot har forskats på är hur dåligt det är att äta kött för magen, hur dåligt det är att äta mycket mejeriprodukter, hur dåligt det är att äta socker och att hög sockerkonsumtion bevisat ökar risken för cancer och när de som har cancer slutar äta socker så minskar tumörerna, det är bevisat att alkohol sänker immunförsvaret, att vete och andra mjölprodukter inte är speciellt bra att äta. Allt jag nämnde i listan som man inte äter om man äter basiskt kost är inte direkt något man missar om man skippar :) oavsett om man tror på basiskt kost eller ej

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *